Bookmark and Share
Latest News

Favorite Money Management Gadget 2009

Saturday, January 2, 2010 , Posted by GRT at 9:44 PM


Sometimes a good thing can get better! In 2008, 47 percent of SavvySugar readers picked Mint.com as their favorite money management tool of the year and this year, 49 percent of you picked the green management tool again. What is it? 
         Mint is a free site that lets you to view all of your accounts in one place, provides budgeting tools that help determine where would be easiest to cut spending, and helps find interest savings by comparing your bank account and credit card rates to others. The company also offers helpful apps so you can keep up your management on your phone when you are away from your computer. Online management tools are extremely helpful in goal setting, which sounds just perfect for the new year. To check out a video of the founder explaining how the site works,read more.

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

  1. Great..This is my first opportunity to visit this website I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog.Thank you Very Much.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Go to top of page