Bookmark and Share
Latest News

Its now lenovo's smart phone

Sunday, January 3, 2010 , Posted by GRT at 7:14 PM


Lenovo has announced a new smartphone  called LePhone specifically for the Chinese WCDMA market. It has a really nice 3.7-inch 480x800-pixel resolution display and a completely touch-based interface for navigation--no buttons here. It also boasts a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a 3.5mm headset jack, 3G data, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, plus a 3.0-megapixel camera and camcorder. However, the big news is that the LePhone runs a specially customized version of Google's Android operating system, which Lenovo is apparently calling the OPhone. It has integrated Twitter and Facebook applications plus an interesting proprietary 9-pin dock connector that lets you latch on an optional external keyboard. We don't know too much else about the Lenovo LePhone, but we probably won't get to get too close to it anyway--a representative from Lenovo has said that it has no plans to release it in the U.S. market.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Go to top of page