Bookmark and Share
Latest News

Recall of Cressi Ellipse Black Regulator

Saturday, January 2, 2010 , Posted by GRT at 10:12 AM



imageItalian scuba equipment manufacturer Cressi is working with the US consumer product safety commission on a recall of their Cressi Ellipse Black MC5 Regulator.


The problem involves a partial obstruction of the High Pressure (HP) port which can produce an inaccurate .........
reading on the pressure gauge, resulting in a slow descent of the needle in the pressure gauge.
While no injuries related to this problem have been reported, Cressi has received three reports of inaccurate pressure readings while the scuba regulators were in use.
The recalled regulators have model name Ellipse Black MC5. "Cressi MC5" and "Cressi Black" are printed on the regulator. The regulators were sold between March 2009 through August 2009.
Consumers should immediately stop using the regulators and return them to a Cressi authorized dive shop for a free repair.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Go to top of page