Bookmark and Share
Latest News

SilverPac Evolution 5500

Wednesday, January 6, 2010 , Posted by GRT at 9:00 AM



The Evolution 500 is a gorgeous universal remote that can control any number of devices and also access content from your desktop computer. Powered entirely by Windows 7, it uses Microsoft’s SidesShow technology that lets you control your PC content via small widgets, or mini programs, and syncs your digital library via Windows Media Center. 
  • 4.3 inch touch-color LCD display with a resolution of 480 x 272
  • ARM9 processor
  • 1GB flash
  • 256MB SDRAM
  • Built-in speaker and microphone
  • 3-axis motion sensor
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Capacitive buttons
  • Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2
  • Microsoft Media Center support
  • Support for 100 devices
  • Activity and learning function
  • Rechargeable 3760 mAh battery
  • Firmware upgrade and rechargeable from mini-USB
  • 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi
  • Z-Wave
  • Photo Sync from live.com

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Go to top of page